Sinister: jobs an' that

Claire Timmins timminsc at xxx.ie
Thu Feb 5 13:01:25 GMT 1998

 As there seem to be many people involved in the music business, I was
looking for some tips.
    Although I'm following (kinda) a career in Linguistics I would rather
do research in a media frame. Considering my attempts at becoming a singer
have never really worked out, I was looking at getting involved in music
research. Can anyone help me with ideas on how to get into this??

 I prefer Garcia Marquez's 100 years of solitude.

 Thanks to anyone who can help,

 Claire.