Sinister: multiple reply bonanza (tiny sliver of B&S content)

Hopkins T t.hopkins at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 5 12:09:49 GMT 1998

Snake boy Chris wrote:
>  >Makes me want to get a gun and a girlfriend so that i can shoot some
> blanks.

Just so long as your serpentine sidekick keeps coming up with the goods,
we'll be OK...

John J wrote:
	>etc etc LOOK FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP POSTING THIS PLEASE EVERYONE
	I have seen it enough times now

John, calm yourself. I hear the delete button is very therapeutic in cases
like
these:-)

Brad said:
	>no one seems to have mentioned my favorite poet and author, richard
brautigan.
	>for novels try "in watermelon sugar" , "so the wind won't blow it
all
	>away" , or "the abortion" for starters.

My favourite too, Brad. Though I would tend to recommend 'Sombrero Fallout',
'The Abortion' or 'The Hawkline Monster' for starters. But hey, that's just
me, isn't it.
Brautigan has this extraordinary effect on me, like I'm really happy and
dead melancholic at the same time. Sometimes. Guess which curent Scottish
popular beat combo do a similar thing?

Miller fretted:
	>I am having a similar problem finding something to tape for the
Duke. The
	>only thing I've got that he's not likely to have is Hawkwind -
Space Ritual.
	>What should I do?

either:
1) tape him Hawkwind for one of his Space-Rock weekends, famed across the
whole of south-West Exeter for their debauchery and tasty pastries, or
2) burn your Hawkwind records and send him the ashes. He'd like that.
Really. Wouldn't you Dukester? Or...
3) Do yourself a favour and get on a plane, then a train, then a taxi to the
Duke's very own brilliant club night in sunny Exeter. It is a room which
truly lives. And hey, take in a fantastic game of football while you're in
town. While you're there, ask the Duke what he wants taping.

It said on the telly this morning that Duke is the 4th most popular male
dog's name in the UK. I can't believe that's true....

Miller went on:
	>I no longer feel the need
	>to shell out for "real" publications, such as the NME or Q or The
Face or
	>anything of that kind.

Yes! Yes! Don't buy Q! It's all lies and fuckery! :-)

That's all for now. There may not be much B&S here but at least it's only
one easy-to-delete message.

tim