Sinister: MTV

Jeepster Recordings Ltd jeepster.uk at xxx.net
Thu Feb 5 14:47:11 GMT 1998

Perfection As A Hipster wrote:

> Sorry for my ramblings given that I might be the only German listee anyway
> ... the strictly limited number of highlights included Mercury Rev, Snow
> Patrol, Teenage Fanclub and Orange Juice ... thankfully, "Blue boy" had been
> shot before a familiar building in West Princes Street, which made the event
> pretty special and relevant, but I won't bother you with details.

ummm, just wondering what people thought of the snow patrol song & video
(well, if you managed to catch it on mtv anyway)

if people have an opinion, then maybe you could mail me privately to
save the list from lack of b&s content.  we got a play on the evening
session on tuesday night too!  oh, and if anyone is interested, when the
cd/limited 7" comes out on feb 16th, the cd features the video on it,
one ofthose enhanced cd thingies ....

they're playing the b-side of the new ultrasound single on xfm ... i
don't think he can sing which just confirms my dis-like for them ... the
music doesn't sound paticularly innovative or interesting either ...
just alright i 'spose (i'm TRYING to be diplomatic!)

b&s content ... umm, can't think of any right now, except that stuart
and mick and neil and richard all went to the snow patrol launch party
in dundee last night and may even go tonight in glasgow????

ok, so it's not really good enough, but hey, i'm trying!

anyone want a snow patrol sticker :)

cheers,
Katrina.