Sinister: Nowt interesting...

Grazarax rod at xxx.com
Thu Feb 5 16:15:36 GMT 1998

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998 MRissb7989 at aol.com wrote:

> Captain Zep was ever so slightly racist...its one and only "joke" was as
> follows...
> Coloured Space Bloke called Brown..."Captain Zep, I'm Brown"
> Captain Zep..."I can see that"

Captain Zep, Captain Zep <woo-oo>
Super Space Detective.

Go to http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/nandemoyuko/ARCHIVE.HTM
for more details about this (and every other show of the late 70's/early
80s)  Written by the brilliant "Paisley" Peter Icthys.

> Nothing wrong with discussing kids TV btw, you haven't lived till you've
> discussed the rude names in Captain Pugwash in detail over a few beers...

Oh, for fuck's sake, there weren't any.  Victor Lewis-Smith made that
whole thing up.  Go to www.urbanlegends.com

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |