Sinister: another B&S cover idea

Alexander Romanelli seu05 at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 5 16:39:31 GMT 1998

Good to see Christopher A mentioning David Bowie's 'Low', it is indeed
one of the finest albums of all time. Futurist pop! However, I think the
annals of history will remember Bowie primarily for 'Labyrinth'.

How about the Pet Shop Boys doing 'Electronic Renaissance'? They've got
the equipment, and I think Neil Tennant's voice would work really well
on this song.

Is someone keeping a list of all these ideas for B&S covers? Jeepster
will surely need them come the end of the year, when the polls vote
the third B&S album as album of the year, and when the public are
buying everything B&S related becuase thats what the inkies tell them to
do. Like it or not, I think B&S are going to see an extreme amount of
publicity (with or without their sanction) later this year. They are
the hushed lips secret of everybody who is in the know, and that
can only last so long.

Alex
Alex Romanelli        seu05 at central.sussex.ac.uk