Sinister: retsiniS

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 5 18:08:51 GMT 1998

PKHINTZ at aol.com wrote:

some gorgeous things, but then wrote:

>         Why doesn't everyone on the list meet at Primrose Hill on the longest day of
> the year, officially change their names to Belle and/or Sebastian there, and
> have a group marriage ceremony there.  That would certainly be newsworthy, at
> least to some put off Druids who wanted the hill to themselves for the summer
> solstice.  If we didn't make the national press, we could always make "Druid
> Weekly".  Of course, no one has proposed to me, so last night I resigned
> myself to the life of a spinster--I found fifty cats to live with me, I took
> up knitting, and I am currently attempting to frighten the children on my
> street.

thinking about it, arranging a date now is a fine idea, except, the
longest day is aslways glastonbury week, and though we may slag it into
the mud from which it came, i bet a lot of people will go and our picnic
would be scuppered.

any other good dates though? how about the monday the 4th may, for the
first one (May Day)?

david

--
                 Belle and Sebastian Fan Club
     merchandise, mail-outs, chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk