Sinister: 33...6...9 Seconds Of Mail (or: Caught In Flux's new address)

Mike Appelstein ciflux at xxx.com
Thu Feb 5 18:17:27 GMT 1998

hi all:

I have once again switched PO boxes (long story -- basically, the postal
clerk was tired of going to fetch my packages), so if anyone needs to
get in touch with me, here's my sparkling new address:

Mike Appelstein/_Caught In Flux_ magazine
PO Box 3369
Hoboken, NJ 07030

My e-mail address remains ciflux at aol.com (despite the Hotmail address
you might see in the header).

Sorry if this doesn't apply to you; I'm just trying to avoid sending out
300 change-of-address cards again like I did in December. :<

Obligatory B&S content:  Francisco Albert Wong, please get in touch.
I'm anxiously awaiting that tape dub of B&S' Sessions at W54 taping!

Please Mr. Postman, don't make me do this again,
Mike