Sinister: When I was young you were the only fun in town

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 5 16:53:52 GMT 1998

***Megan*** wrote:
<<that's odd, as a friend just loaned me the plague by camus, which he
swears by.  and he thought it was light reading.  should i be worried?>>

Well, I've not read the plague. The Rebel is really hard reading. If THe
Ousider (L'etranger) was in Enflish it would be much easier reading, but
apart from the fact its in French and I only have a twee french
dictionary. Perhaps the plaque is more like L'etranger. ?!?!?!

Keith and all others, I forgot to recommend to you Charlie and the
chocolte factory. I *still* giggles at Square Sweets that Look Round
hheeheee :)

John Johnston, ct YOU GO!D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You genuis! Perfect! Oh my
lord, please may I steal that to put on my website or my fanzine
PLEASE!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! You are a GOD. Lazy Line Painter
Blair! oh oh oh yes!

Nothing much else to say except to whinge about why can't *i* have a B&S
dream? I want one!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
Yours faithfully, the beautiful only slightly homicidal Sarah

                        Funky with a WHY