Sinister: retsiniS

Laurel Girvan lgirva13 at xxx.edu
Thu Feb 5 20:05:50 GMT 1998

i can't look at the subject line without thinking of retsina, that
nauseating (sorry any fans) greek wine.  reminds me of a certain
occasion.....

aaaaanyway, i haven't been posting much, so just imagine me dipping my
intimidated lil toes into a pool of big bad pop professors and lit crit
curmudgeons.

david, i implore you i beg and plead (and you won't see this again so get
a good look) not to hold the picnic on may 1.  pleeeeeeeese with clasped
hands and sorrowful glances, can it be scheduled in june or later?  sorry
as this is a completely selfish request but i'm sure a couple of other
traveling lassies will add their own pitiful requests.

and don't anyone dare be anything less than charitable and lovely to
honeypaul, or you'll deal with ME!  (paul honey, you and teddy can come
out from under the couch now, s'ok.)

oh and i just figured out something last night.  from what i understand
the band chat will require spectators to be logged in to two rooms at once
- sinister and jeepster.  i regret to inform you that people with some
strange (older?) version of globalchat will  not be able to do that, so
UPGRADE.  i think you can get a better version from links to david's page,
if i'm wrong i'm sure he'll post a correction.

*phew* what a relief, post done, signing off, now i just hope someone
actually reads it, or reads it and doesn't immediately strike my name from
their 'people in the world that i might someday want to know' list.

and of course, i'm leaving off posting only to return to chatting......see
you all in sinister.

love and nervous little kisses,
laurel