Sinister: more Felt

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 5 21:13:07 GMT 1998

the Beautiful, Mad Mad Sarah shrieked:
>And to everyone who didn't know this, OK so felt fans will know, so Felt
>fans don't read this....you know the line in I DON'T LOVE ANYONE where
>it goes 'he said the world is a soft as lace', that as actualy from a
>Felt song!

Actually, I think Stuart was just name-dropping the trackŠ (listens closely
to "The World is as Soft as Lace"). I don't even think Lawrence (Felt)
sings the title name in the song. It's similar to the way Felt is
namedropped in the liner notes to "ŠSinister".
I don't know if it would be such a good idea to just snap up Felt back
catalogue, as the albums vary immensely in quality. HoneyPaul said (over
a pint) that a tape he had of them didn't really do much for him - I, on
the other hand think they were excellent. And B&S would seem to agree!

If you want a tape or tapes of any Felt stuff (this means everyone)
drop me a mail.

>There are lotions, there are potions
>On the NHS that should be paid for privately

Vastly superior to the Teletubbies nonsense - and me sides are now sore :o)

The Lairdster,

"An Egg is good for you" - THE EGG Marketing Board