R: Sinister: Sometimes I feel like throwing my pants up in the air

Giuseppe Gregorini g.gregorini at xxx.it
Thu Feb 5 21:15:20 GMT 1998

Tag wrote (about Hal Hartley):

>The boy's right.  Anyone who can cast the luscious Isabelle Hupert as
>a 'choosy' nymphomaniac porn writing nun, have Pavement songs on the
>soundtrack, and direct a dance scene (to Sonic Youth) ....

and direct a beautiful scene in a NY train station (I can't remember which
one) with Elina L. listening to a Bettie  Serveert song and...........

anyway, one of my favourites BandS related movies is "Palookaville".
The first time I listened carefully to BandS lyrics, the three lovely
characters of the movie came to my mind as next heroes in a BandS song.
Another good idea could be BandS composing an alternative soundtrack to all
Antoine Doinel's movies.
I'm thinking about Aki Kaurismaki too, but I'm not fully convinced. I
believe he wouldn't like the idea.

Ciao  Giuseppe

P.S.  MTV Italy aired LLPJ.
       Andreas, the OJ song was just before TFC  (and they were just before
LLPJ).