Sinister: Two Sinister Lists

Essexdog5 at xxx.com Essexdog5 at xxx.com
Thu Feb 5 21:19:04 GMT 1998

In a message dated 2/4/98  9:11:29PM, you write:

<< Northy

 (Well done to the people who slagged off Swells in the NME letters) >>

Yes, it was lovely to see such beautifully structured arguments that in no way
made Belle & Sebastian 'fans' look like the satchel-carrying, scarf-wearing,
bicycle-riding knee-jerk-offs that the 'meeja' (whoever they may be) will no
doubt condemn us/you/ whoever as, whilst simultaneously digging out their old
files on Talulah Gosh for suitably 'amusing' reference points no doubt.

Jeesh. Those letters were pants and the gussets were ragged. SHAME!!

Stephen.