Sinister: Warning - do not reply!

Northy's Labour voting and less evil twin br rnorth at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 6 02:26:18 GMT 1998

> we can't due to our capitalist society of f**kheids!!!!!

Sorry but this is a load of horseshit.

I am fed up with people having a go at people just because they are
affluent.  People are selfish and do not love each and every man on
the street.  It is human fucking nature.

Rich people are not inherently evil.  I hate the way people say this.

If you were born in a rich family and brought up by your business man father then you too would
grow to own a heartless multinational corporation.

The way I see it is that in life you have to ignore all the shit and
just find love and then find yourself a cosy corner to enjoy it.

Sure, lets get communist and get Belle and Sebastian censored.

Please do not reply to the list to this.  If you have something to
say then just email me.  Please don't though 'cause the amount of
time it takes me to read the letters on this list is growing :)

Did you go in the end Tara?

Catatonia were OK.  I though they started off badly but got better.
Still.  Superstar were dull, dull, dull.  Derrore looked quite
interesting I thought.  Too many "bah, bah, bah" and "doh wops" for
my liking though.

Peace list

Northy

[said in my college recently concerning politically correct exam
papers]

is "If Ramnit has 10 curries and eats 7, how many curries has he got
left" a racist statement.  Should it be worded, "If Ramnit has 10
Bratwursts and eats..............."

What is the world coming too?

AND WHY IS NO ONE WORRYING ABOUT THE BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS OF DEAR MR
SADDAM HUSSEEIN?

Read your papers people.

Oh....and no offence about the comment Sarah!