No subject

John Stuart j.stuart at xxx.com
Fri Feb 6 10:43:45 GMT 1998

Katrina wrote:-
> the cd features the video on it, one of those enhanced cd thingies ....

What a great idea!! I've never heard of bands doing that before.  Am I
correct in thinking it's just a quicktime file on the cd, not any outdated
video-cd format or anything like that?

Any chance that Belle & Sebby will do something along the same lines on
their next release?  I'm surprised it's not a more popular idea.

I'll have to but the Snow Patrol single, just to check it out!  The songs
not bad too, and I'll probably go to see the band play on tomorrow night.

Cheers,

JohnS.