Sinister: brief help, please, Paul... (fwd)

Honey honey at xxx.net
Fri Feb 6 12:05:14 GMT 1998

Like the BBC I'm sending on this note Tim sent me to redress the
right-left bias.  Tim worried that it would spark more debate and he was
right too, but frankly, people shouldn't express socio-political opinions
and expect others to not want to reply to the same forum of people.

And frankly, sod it, I agree with Tim who put more eloquently what I would
have said.  But please, having made this 1-1, LET IT END.  This really is
not what I set this mailing list up for and my server can't take the
strain of a heated political debate which has *nothing* to do with the
band or our direct personal experiences.  And don't go saying "everything
is politics" because I reckon I can equally well say "everything is love"
and spend two hours of your time telling you about my first sexual
experiences with a camel.

Oh and don't suspect too quick a reply rate to other stuff today - at
home.  Actually it'll probably be quicker.

Loving you all dearly still, even those who hang to the right.  But I mean
it, don't rage about this one or I'll ask Tony Benn to stamp on you all.

"Mixing pop and politics, they ask me what the use is.  I offer them
embarrassment and my usual excuses."

Honey xxx

--
Thank you for not discussing the outside world.

(Exactly)