Sinister: Re:

Jeepster Recordings Ltd jeepster.uk at xxx.net
Fri Feb 6 12:15:45 GMT 1998

John Stuart wrote:

> What a great idea!! I've never heard of bands doing that before.  Am I
> correct in thinking it's just a quicktime file on the cd, not any outdated
> video-cd format or anything like that?

yeah, it's quick time ... works really well too, not many lost frames
'cos it's sort of "animated", and gosh, i can't stop watching it as Gary
is sooo gorgeous ... :)

> Any chance that Belle & Sebby will do something along the same lines on
> their next release?  I'm surprised it's not a more popular idea.

i think quite a few bands now have done it, the last foo fighters single
did, and i know that one of smaller's ep's did too ... B&S have seen the
cd, but i don't know what they thought of the video on the cd ... oh,
here's a good reason to buy it, Richard and Neil are in the video
(albeit briefly!)  they're both in the play park bit at the end, Richard
sitting on top of some wooden jungle gym thingy laughing, and Neil
hanging upside down with a white jacket and glasses on.  and i could
swear that one of the other blokies in that bit is in the starlets ..

> I'll have to but the Snow Patrol single, just to check it out!  The songs
> not bad too, and I'll probably go to see the band play on tomorrow night.

rayyy!  sorry, i just get excited by these sorts of things ... tune into
xfm if you can, 'cos the singles just gone on the a-list!  someone
requested B&S on the request hour yesterday afternoon too ... anyone
owning up??

i'll stop dribbling now ...

cheers,
Katrina.