Sinister: THE B&S cover

Reid Dossinger itstrue at xxx.net
Fri Feb 6 13:15:04 GMT 1998

Apologies to those who are sick of this topic, but I think I just came up with the
PERFECT B&S cover:

'70's-era, secular, pre-grits-in-the-lap Al Green doing "Get Me Away From Here I'm
Dying".  Maybe slow it down a bit...mmmm, just thinking of him belting out, "Ohhhh,
that wasn't what I meant to say at all."  Oh, yeah.

Oh, and I'd also love to hear Ben Folds Five doing their "Stars of Track and Field".
That song was made for them.  I've GOT to hear them rocking out the end bit, with
Darren riding his crash and Ben pounding the piano like it wronged him.  The next
time I go to see them, I'm gonna yell that out and try to get them to play it.

~Reid