Sinister: I'm just out of the trees

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Feb 6 13:13:06 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
De: Keith Watson <keith at qss.co.uk>
Fecha: jueves 5 de febrero de 1998 14:04
Asunto: Sinister: I'm just out of the trees

Keith somehow managed to write:

>> read a book.
>

>Do I have to! It's funny the number of people come on to the list talking
>about being computer-illiterate, whereas I find myself in the opposite camp
>(perhaps this is a way of describing people on the list being in 2
different
>camps), or being very computer-literate, but being hardly able to read!
>
>    I'll read a book as long as it's got plenty of pictures in it.

But you must have read at least one fiction book, Keith. Surely? My aim in
life is to write the kind of book that people who never read books read, and
then they go on and on about it for the rest of their lives, because it was
really good, but they never seem to feel the urge to read another.

While we're on the subject, my tip for the top is "Boy Cuddle" by Stevie
White, which I was reminded of by David and Katrina Kitchen and House's
tales of fun and frolics on Primrose Hill. I don't know why, because D&K
didn't mention anything about bisexual alcoholic boxers or shagging in
airport toilets.

Mind you, you might think it's shit.

Peter