Sinister: Miller frets on...

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Feb 6 15:11:12 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
De: Hopkins T <t.hopkins at lancaster.ac.uk>
Para: 'sinister at majordomo.net' <sinister at majordomo.net>
Fecha: jueves 5 de febrero de 1998 17:52
Asunto: Sinister: multiple reply bonanza (tiny sliver of B&S content)

>3) Do yourself a favour and get on a plane, then a train, then a taxi to
the
>Duke's very own brilliant club night in sunny Exeter. It is a room which
>truly lives. And hey, take in a fantastic game of football while you're in
>town. While you're there, ask the Duke what he wants taping.

I did ask him. He said "just make it classy", which is where the problem
stems from. I think I'll stick to Isaac Hayes. You can't get much classier
than that, and there's a track called "The Duke". I have visited Duke's club
cybernetically via his web extravaganza. It's got a picture of Barbie on it.

>Yes! Yes! Don't buy Q! It's all lies and fuckery! :-)

The fact that they bumped the price up has a lot to do with it, but I might
make an exception this month

Miller