Sinister: barbie fans avoid disappointment

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.net
Fri Feb 6 17:15:55 GMT 1998

PJMiller wrote:

> I have visited Duke's club
> cybernetically via his web extravaganza. It's got a picture of Barbie
> on it.

and then the duke goes and ditches barbie and redesigns the whole site
:-)  so don't go expecting barbie... do expect a dumb Flash animation
with swooping words and a collage featuring Noel Coward.  And the site
basically just features all the stories from our club booklets... still
got to add all the information and photos, and hopefully sound... but
soon... when i get the time and shake off the brooding sore throat and
nausea.  endemic teacher illness.

keep the faith,

the duke

--