Sinister: get out of my head

Stip / Blue Music Stip at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 6 18:06:23 GMT 1998

<pjmiller at arrakis.es> writes
>the theme from Black Beauty is but a welcome distraction.
>>

>I can't do that without it turning into the theme from World of Sport. I
>didn't think anybody could do it without it turning into the theme from
>World of Sport.

Now see what you've done? I started trying to change it into World of
Sport, and now all I can hear is the tune from ET.

Has anyone heard the new delgados single? It's magic. I also just heard
the new coldcut single, Timber, on the radio, which also sounded lovely,
although I was somewhat preoccupied with a headful of songs of horses
and aliens... still can't remember World of Sport, though.

Promise this will be the last on theme tunes - I'll see myself out...

Love Nicola
--
Nicola M
Stip / Blue Music