Sinister: funky junky

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Fri Feb 6 21:10:14 GMT 1998

wooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

>thinking that placebo suck,
>brad

oh brad,the single phrase is so lovely to the ears....
...now normally I don't HATE bands..but Placebo...uggggggh..'The New Sleazy
Suede' GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! So many of my friends think Brian Molko is
the most amazing thing...sexiest lad,phhhhhtttt!
It's really his voice,he doesn't sing..he squeak like writhing rat with
poison tonsils....and the music..well we won't get into that..

 DON'T start taking time off work etc. etc. as it
>isn't confirmed yet except with Stuart D.

oh the litle angel comes through once again....
be still my heart,oh no one has ever loved but you and I!

>Honey xxx

Kristen wrote about SXSW:
Austin is a very good place for music...I have a friend in a band called
Stretford and they played the SXSW...

Lisa wrote:
>"The Bridge","Walking On Glass","The Wasp Factory" indeed anything by Iain
Banks,who is a very cool guy - I met him a few years ago at a book signing.

Iain Banks loves deception doesn't he.I liked the Wasp Factory...it really
surprisedd me..I can honestly say,I wouldn't have guessed.
Same with Walking On Glass..except...i start ot skip the whole bits about
the guy and the chess..i was much more interested in that guys obsession
witht he girl..and then!

My brain is choking,I have to decide options for next year..and I know one
for sure..(advanced media)but the other two..the unspoken thing is to always
take chemistry and physics...except..it is biology I love (not physics) so i
should really be take biology except the chemistry is worth more...so..I
think I should take chemistry and computer science..then later at cegepe..or
u... i can take biology...dissecting is fun,does it make me evil? Anyways at
cegepe the choices overwhelm..!confusing confusing....
What is a Ink Polaroid,I here them mention here so many times..forgive
me....my computer is not very nice and it won't let me get the fanclub site
or the offical site.....

I've got a Lightning Seeds story fro you,since at least two people like em...
Last Valentines Day I went to a music store,I didn't have the good searching
skills I have now so I went up and asked thee guy if he could find the
Lightning Seeds for me...2 secs and a flip flip flip he produced (oh dear..I
never spell it right) Cloudcuckooland "They've been in demand actually."
Look up. Ahhhh! cue in music: "why do birds suddenly..." (brain: he's
beautiful..oh..don't stare too much into eyes,oh hello I love you won't you
tell me your name?! He's Tim Burgess..he really is!)
"Ummm..you want a bag with that?" (and so our hands first touched...and I
floated throughout the rest of the night...)
And that was the first night I met Record Store Boy...10 months later and a
whole lotta vodka and I found out his name......
(that summer I bought Dizzy Heights ...five red stars,I am so
impressionable!...I really love What If... is it just me or do you think of
kissing Crispin Hunt when listening to that track...) and Like You Do...
but then I saw the You Showed Me vid..Ian Broudie break dances..and i was
scared...

destiny's darling Sarah: I'm glad you liked my peanut song,grampy sings that
to me..and some other ones about france that i won't repeat..those hair
mascara sticks are outrageously priced (the christain dior ones anyways)
everybody loves dior and thankfully they have samples at the counter...oh
fiddlesticks they don't show up in my hair anyways...no guys round here wear
them so far so i won't be screaming...there is this one guy that shaved off
his eyebrow and told me to call him death wing though..he has multicoloured
hair....well,when he had hair..

christoper leonards makes me laugh!

love love super sweetie sugar-pooh,
Genevieve