Sinister: well I say it was nothing............

Northy's Labour voting and less evil twin br rnorth at xxx.uk
Sat Feb 7 16:52:29 GMT 1998

Hey list.

Someone was saying that emails are difficult to comprehend properly
because they are so faceless.

I mean for example, I know when you all have a go at me you are only
joking and that you love me really  :)

This is what I use in my mails to suggest sarcasm  ~

Why ~?

Well it is to do with Blackadder.  Blackadder as I am sure the Brits
will know is the most sarcastic person on the planet.  Adder = Snake
and my little symbol sort of looks like a snake y'see?

Also for some strange reason it just looks like a sarcastic symbol

Anyone agree?  Can anyone think of any more to use.  I think it will
just generally help communication on the list.

Byron Stinigly has the most unannoying face in the world ~

Peace List

Northy