Sinister: re: and the dream of belle & sebastian (plus other stuff, kinda...

Jeni421 at xxx.com Jeni421 at xxx.com
Sat Feb 7 20:10:41 GMT 1998

Hello list! I never post but as I've had my first Belle+Sebastian related
dream, I feel that I must. It wasn't terribly in depth, but I fondly remember
going into a record shop and looking up Belle+Sebastian and to my amazement
saw all of the Belle +Sebastian releases in shiny new wrappings on shiny black
vinyl(even Tigermilk!!) at really low prices. I also dreamed that I had a lot
of money(what a lovely dream that is) and just scooped them all up and bought
every one of them. It was great!!!! I also thought I'd share that I have done
my best to play Belle+Sebastian in all sorts of places around town and spread
the happy plague to all around. I even listened to them as I went into
surgery. The last song I recall hearing before being drugged into oblivion was
"The Fox in The Snow", one of my personal favourites. I also thought I'd
comment that I've even heard them in a topless bar where a girl was dancing to
them. One night I tipped the bartender to play the whole cd and people were
asking who it was and writing down their name. Isn't that lovely?
Jeni