Sinister: Belle was ok

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Feb 7 21:23:03 GMT 1998

                        Hola!

                Belle and Sebastian! Yeah!
                ***************************
Hey, I HAD A LISTEE DREAM!!!!!
A certain person on this list...who I've not met.....don't ask me why I
dreamt about them, this is very wierd. This person was supposed to be
visiting me and staying with me for a bit, and then..... (ooh in the
dream that is, not reality)

OK, well, I was sat in my room , but it was smaller and the duvet was
red. And then these two women walked in, one OLD and one about 40-ish.
They were carrying a bag full of cuddly toys. And then the old one says
to me
"not a lot out for a trip is  there?"
And I have no idea what she's on about! So I go, , "um, sorry?"
And she goes "My ****, he's coing to yours and you're going to Lytham
aren't you?"
So I think, 'Oooh heck, what's **** been saying to his mum? he's staying
with me not going to Lytham! Shit I'm going to have to cover up for
something here...um', so I say
"well, lythams only a few miles away y'know so yo won't have to take a
lot there for a trip"
She goes, "ok, yes..." and walks out with this other woman. So i'm sat
there wondering what in the world has **** said to his mother, when I
hear a voice from the next room. I go next door, and **** (well, wat I
imagin **** to look like as I've never met him) was sat at the pooter
wearing a red sweater, going "So what'd the old bat say and then he
smiled....and then I woke up!!!

I usually have better dreams. Hmmm. I could have a lovely dream about
Stuart Murdoch, he could just smile and call me pretty.... never happen
will it I should get a life.

I'm going to leave you with proof of how sad I am. Me and my friend were
so bored we were siniging the theme from Countdown mixed up with other
popular 'beat' songs. All I can remeber is "Countdown - repeat after me
fuck queen and country mix" "Countdown-The red basset hound mix" and the
"Countdown-backpain and arthiritis-do you suffer mix".
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
Yours faithfully, the beautiful only slightly homicidal Sarah

"Sounds off the wall I know, but consider this. If you take the complete
 musical output of a generation, the whole damn lot, then don't you have
something? A kind of soul perhaps. The soul of a generation. I mean, it's
in there in the music. We all know it's in the music, somewhere, right.
Anybody who's ever really listened knows it's there. Somewhere."