Sinister: we all have a laugh

Yaz yazansam at xxx.uk
Sat Feb 7 23:50:05 GMT 1998

the slightly homicidal sarah said:

>Oooh, still don't think I'll be able to make it 'cos it is very
expensive for me to come all the way down to london and then head back
same day.......so, um, anyway, lucky you is missing out on me. And other
6th form people and perhaps students too. :(

Dunno 'bout everybody else, but as a student, i know that three weeks
before exam-time, we all start having multiple panic attacks and drink
puke-inducingly large amounts of coffee and cram - so i guess that's, oooh,
99% of this list out.

But,   the idea of all 447 of us playing Twister simultaneously on Primrose
Hill  with lots and lots of strawberry icecream in the summer is wonderful.
 But i think we should remember to stock up on sweeties first: say oooh, 7
kilos of astra belts and a good 11 kilos of mini coca-cola bottles (i love
them, i do).  then after having dreamily watched the sun set, i think we
should all march down Parkway and
INVADE the Good Mixer, yeah all 447 of us.  Together, we could rewire the
Jukebox so that it's doomed to  playing only The State that i am in over
and over again, ransack the bar and then get up and dance to belle and Seb
on the pool table....Whaddya say?
'Cept, you'ld all have to promise not to touch Mark, the Australian bar man
- coz he's mine, alright?
Shit, i hope he's not reading this.
ah well.

BTW, i'm interviewing The Unbelievable Truth on Wednesday for my fanzine
(YIPEE!!) and then maybe Mover later that night (if by that time my friend
who does the fanzine with me hasn't reached the completely, totally and
utterly  legless stage).  so has any one got any good questions, because
that's gonna be the second day in a week that we've done two in a day - and
i'm runnin' dry.   For anyone who doesn't know what the bollox i'm on about
(shame on you) they are Thom Yorke's little bros' band, and as much as i
love Radiohead i have to admit that i'm more into the UT right now, coz
thy're more poet than paranoid. i mean they do sound like Radiohead in
High+ Dry / Stop Whispering mood - ie at their finest (with the possible,
no definite, exception of Black Star)

Sinistereans, my life is officially beautiful: Last night after we did the
Stereophonics and the Bluetones i walked home so damned cold that i could't
fell me fingers, but i didn't care, for i was truly a happy bunny.  I love
the Bluetones - they are my babies,  (yes, i've decided i'm going to adopt
them.)  It's always the nicest surprise meeting them, because like my
friend (who i SWEAR doesn't subscribe to this list) said, "He's such a
cutie."

Kelly (isn't that a girls name?) from the Stereophonics was, i decided, a
very nice young man,  fascinatingly long eye-lashes though.

Warm JEts man surprisingly looked very yummy indeed, but apparently he's
going out with Zoe (sickenly happy everyf***ing morning) Ball.  Sigh.

Bye bye Sinistereans,

YAz xx

*****
And i could have told him that to know and love another human being was the
root of all knowledge.
****	Evelyn Waugh, Brideshead
(but spoken by the GORGEOUS Jeremy Irons, who's old enough to be my father,
actually, scrap that, old enough to be my GRANDAD, but would that stop me?