R: Sinister: no more rambling

Essexdog5 at xxx.com Essexdog5 at xxx.com
Sun Feb 8 01:46:04 GMT 1998

In a message dated 2/8/98  0:19:05AM, you write:

<< He was better known as on-man-band in "Another Sunny day" which had some
 singles on sarah and a compilation album called "London
 Week-end"(sarah613).
 He, then, had a mini album out on sarah called "Rebellion" (sarah406).
 Both of them are really good.
 But, Imo, his best song is "I'm in love with a girl who doesn't know I
 exist" >>

George Hamilton's Dead and Anorak City (Are You Scared To Get Happy? flexi
circa '87 I think) were damn good too.