Sinister: re: and the dream of belle & sebastian (plus other stuff, kinda.

Perfection As A Hipster Andreas.Hering at xxx.de
Sun Feb 8 11:49:42 GMT 1998

Jeni wrote ...

>I played the whole record in a regular bar, thank you very much, and as for
>where I go  is my buisness, Andreas. Perhaps it was I who was the dancer ever
>thought of that?

Fair enough, that's your business ... and of course I thought about the
possibility of yourself dancing topless in a regular bar, but why would you
have tipped the bartender for playing records then ? Whatever, I'll follow
your advice and play _If You're Feeling Sinister_ in case I'll finally earn
some urgently required extra money next week ... naked part-time cleaners
are popular amongst greedy and slavering old ladies over here in my country.
ยง;^D

>For some strange reason I would have thought the listees
>would be a bit more openminded.

They are open-minded ... that's only yours truly writing thoughtless mails
in a drunken state of mind ... my apologies.

>Inspiration is inspiration, wherever and
>whenever it may be, and whomever may be the one inspired.

"She thought it would be fun to try photography
 She thought it would be fun to try pornography
 She thought it would be fun to try most anything
 They let Lisa go blind"

Andreas

The rain it raineth on the just
And also on the unjust fella