Sinister: BMX Bandits in San Francisco

Brian Gainey bgainey at xxx.com
Sun Feb 8 22:30:27 GMT 1998

good afternoon,

just a short introductory entry from a fellow b&s admirer.  my name is
brian and i live in san francisco.  last night i was lucky enough to go and
see the bmx bandits play at a very small bar here in town.  lucky, not
because i found the bmx bandits worthy of my adulation, but lucky because
the lovely stevie jackson was in town performing with them.  i don't
suppose it would be a very good idea to concentrate on the bmx bandits
performance, since i'm sure nothing i would have to say about it would make
me any new friends.  is that general enough?
stevie, however, was definitely the star attraction at the show!  both
times his name was mentioned by the singer, the crowd responded lovingly;
quadrupling the amount of applause any of the other band members received.
so sorry.
my friend jane and i hung out afterwards and talked to him briefly.  he was
so pleasant and polite and said he was a little bit embarrassed by all the
attention.  there were a few other people there with b&s merchandise to be
signed and he was very chatty and happily obliged.  most promising, is
suppose, was the mention of  some b&s live dates possibly in june.

yay!

so there you have it.  i think it would be great to organize a picnic here
in san francisco to coincide with the ones going off in other countries.
any bay area folk into the idea?

brian