Sinister: London calling, yes I will be there too

Samiam samiam2 at xxx.com
Sun Feb 8 22:52:26 GMT 1998

I'll be in London from Thursday through Sunday/Monday (2/12 - 2/15).  I
will be staying in the Kensington area, I think the tube stops are
Bayswater/Queensway or something like that.  Is anyone getting together
for a show during that time frame?  I'd like to meet some people from
the list.  Don't be shy, I'm harmless and playful.  You can ask the
Washington DC Sinistereans...well then again they might not back me up
on that one :-).  If no one is getting together, can someone please give
me a list (or web address) for good places to catch some bands, good
indie record stores and theaters, cool clothing places, groovy book
stores, etc.  I would really appreciate it.  I would much rather follow
the recommendations of this list rather than some guidebook to London.
Thanks in advance...

Samiam