Sinister: Judybats; Eddie Vedder shocker. He is happy! I'm feeling better now...

Samiam samiam2 at xxx.com
Sun Feb 8 23:13:14 GMT 1998

The quote at the bottom of this e-mail reminded me of the Judybats
'Daylight'.  It's an amusing tale of a girl who loses her boy and then
disaster strikes, the verse goes:

'She slipped up on daylight
crack in the sidewalk she up and dissappeared
all the people gathered around
said "Gosh, we really liked that girl"'

The Judybast is another band I'd recommend, especially to the European
contingent because the Judybats were popular on college radio in the
states, but I don't think word got across the Atlantic.

Before I forget, did anyone catch Eddie Vedder on MTV the other day?  He
declared that he's not pissed any longer!!!  Record execs are now
shaking and trembling.  Calvin Klein just changed their marketing
strategy and will no longer use unhappy/brooding/aloof looking models or
concepts.  Electronica was not the huge hit that was supposed to sweep
America.  Americans could not understand what the hell Keith Flint was
shouting.  What do we do now? What's the world coming to?  Will the air
waves now be filled with happy bubble gum pop?

'Now the boys and girls are not alone
now the Hitsville's hit UK' - Clash

Sam