Sinister: Judybats; Eddie Vedder shocker. He is happy! I'm feeling bett...

Jeni421 at xxx.com Jeni421 at xxx.com
Mon Feb 9 01:11:48 GMT 1998

The Judybats? Now there's a name I haven't heard in years! That is a band that
I never personally liked (but they had their fans) that was out of my
hometown, Knoxville,TN. They filmed one of their videos on a friend of mine
named Bill Harper's farm about 5 years ago. Very sweet poppy stuff, actually.
One of the guys from that band is now a server at a bar I frequent. He's not
been the same since their breakup. I always remembered them to be quite full
of themselves and pretentious, although now it seems they've not much to be
pretentious about any longer. So it goes in the music industry I suppose...a
hit one minute, starving artists the next.
I have been wondering if anyone could tell me why my chat software isn't
working. I've read the directions, but it won't even let me sign on. It says
valid name, but there is no data or something. Anyway it tells me to try to
connect w/a different server. Anyone know what is wrong?
Jeni