Sinister: woah hoo woah hoo woah

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Feb 9 03:07:21 GMT 1998

>Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 23:47:52 +0000 (GMT)
>From: Stuart Gardiner <skg21 at xxx.uk>
>Subject: Sinister: Doing the funky gibbon... (Bugger all B&S content)

funky gibbon huh? Hmmmmmmmm.....

>Great, does that mean we get the chance to slag off the bands we really
>detest? My top 5 worst bands at the moment, in true "High Fidelity" style;
>(qualification; they make me change stations whenever I hear them on the
>radio): Ocean Duller Scene, Alanis Bagofshite, Sp*c* G*rls, Oasis and
>Byron Stingly. Not a new idea (and not a tune) between them.

Oh...poor Simon Foxy Fowler..him and his little bowl hats...i agree with the
rest of them though,although I do not know what a Byron Stingley is..I wuld
not want to step on one!

>A short story written as if you were talking about a photograph whilst
>showing it to somebody else. Stuart M's written a book of them, which you
>can buy off the website. Which you can't get to. Which isn't much use
>really. But never mind. The last competition on the list was to write one
>ourselves; since that was a few months ago now, and there's loads of new
>members, maybe that could be revived?

yes..revive it,cause i missed out them,and i would love too see them from
all you lovely people.

>> "Ummm..you want a bag with that?" (and so our hands first touched...and I
>> floated throughout the rest of the night...)
>
>Without doubt the most romantic chat-up line ever... must use that one
>sometime...

Oh..if only he had romantic intentions! He must! his charismatic
eyebrows..they smile at me...at least I can talk to him,Beautiful Blue YEs
makes me almost fall into the floor...

>Ah, the joys of true love, the sleepless nights, the daydreams, the
>repeated attempts to summon up the courage to talk to the object of your
>desire... Actually, what am I talking about? I've never found anyone worth
>fretting over for 10 months. 3 maybe, but that was exceptional
>circumstances. So here I am, a sad lonely figure, waiting for the day my
>dream woman walks into my life, currently pinning my hopes on a blind date
>next Tuesday (probably in vain, my last blind date never even showed
>up...)

I hope you have fun on your blind date! I've never been on one...well
actually i cheat a little bit here...i sort of fickly,yes? SO I mean I find
out his NAME 10 months later..not necessarily think about him the whole
time..but the month of the 10th and a little bit before definitley! I
actually see him on the street once...bringing back food for Burrito Boy
(that slave driver! HOw dare he may my poor little angel work like that!And
just in a little teeshirt when it so cold...)but I don't know where he
lives...and I haven't wrote his name in giatn steps in the snow yet..unlike
another certain name....

>Nope, it's just you.

ohhhh...well how about all those skiers from Austria and Sweden and Finland!
Everythign about them glistens! how come my ski instrcutor was not like
that...and he also called me nou-nou...grrrrrr....

>And big huggy-wuggies and slobbery kisses from all in Britain,
>honey-pumpkin...
>
>The Tall Git
>(Just back from the pub... Does it show?)

much appreciated from all those luvely pookie bears!

>Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 15:33:26 +0000
>From: Sarah <sarah at xxx.uk>
>Subject: Sinister: Everybody thought it was a shame for Belle and the boy
Sebastian

>I like being a Sinisterine. I sound like I'm in a girl group. (then
>again it alos does sound a tad like Listerine as well....)yeah! There
>could be me, Geniveve, Katrina could be our record company person,
>Laurel, Megan and what say you Julia?? Lets go! WE can have big hair and
>do the dances and stuff! Oh, don't want to discriminate, any men with
>nice legs and big hair can join in the tea party too.

Oh yessss!
my grandma always tells me I 'have enough hair for 3 people!' Oh yes...as a
child i had blonde hair down to my ankles and used to run around and climb
trees and wear broccoli as a shirt..THEN,she put a bowl on my head and cut
all around....anyways it take very little effort for me to acheive height,so
we can all be big heads.Being a Sinisterine entitles a girl ot some very
funky clothes too right?

and speaking of dances...
there was a heated (well not heated..lukewarm maybe) discussion about
topless bars and B&S...I don't know...stripping to B&S? I thought that music
ahs to be like 'happy birthday mister presidennntt...' i mean,whenever I
hear photo jenny..i jsut do soem cheezy finger snaps...but then again,(uh
oh..another story....here some more ramblin that has nothign to do with
B&S!) this guy at my school,he's very odd...everything ahs to be kinky for
him you know? ok..I'm just this silly little person..but somehow..he got in
his head..as soon as i step through the dor and at home,bam! i am Dark
Mistress and some odd kinky queen..so i have to make little jokes with him
you know...say ANY word and he takes a different way...in french i lean back
as far as the chair will allow me without falling over and i stare at him
without laughing and go 'tooooothbrush' 'lilllllyhammmerrrr' so my point is
(yes I do have one!) I guess if you sung Photo Jenny like 'theyy....got
...the ooh ahhh..druuuggggggggs...*wink wink* i could  *fling off goes the
clothes!) use them...but then i don't need any...' and so on and so on....
and ummm...yeah,LEt It Flow by Spiritualized..at any point you stop the song
and play you always get the woah hoo woah hoowoah..

(back to skool-work..sniff sniff)

xoxox'Genevieve ;)

a true love for me
is all that i need
it's something i've always got wrong....