Sinister: re: harvey williams

andrew dean koogydelbbog at xxx.com
Mon Feb 9 10:45:45 GMT 1998

Re: R: Sinister: no more rambling

Sat, 7 Feb 1998 20:46:04 EST

someone:
>>He was better known as on-man-band in "Another Sunny
>>day" which had some singles on sarah and a
>>compilation album called "London Weekend"(sarah613).
>>He, then, had a mini album out on sarah called
>>"Rebellion" (sarah406). Both of them are really
>>good. But, Imo, his best song is "I'm in love with a
>>girl who doesn't know I exist"

which is pretty accurate. btw the 10" of 'rebellion' is still
available from matt at shinkansen records:
http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~shink/mail.htm but 'london weekend' is
long gone. which is a pity as the first few singles are quintessential
sarah material. harvey also played with blueboy, the field mice, the
hit parade and, oh, someone else probably. he may also still be in the
live version of the trembling blue stars and there's a little northern
soul covers band side project which also features amelia fletcher...

stephen eastwood:
>George Hamilton's Dead and Anorak City (Are You
>Scared To Get Happy? flexi circa '87 I think) were
>damn good too.

um, wrong and wrong. 'George Hamilton's Dead' was by The Golden Dawn
(sarah 17) and 'Anorak City' was actually sarah 3, a 5" flexi that
came with the sarah 4 fanzine thing. isn't this the second time you've
been inaccurate about sarah stuff stephen? three strikes and you're
out! 8)

there's also a single on caff records which you will probably never
see where he covers the beegee and orchestral manouevres in the dark.
('kilburn towers' and 'genetic engineering' respectively)

um, there's a sarah discography at
http://www.maths.monash.edu.au/~rjh/sarah/ if anyone wants one...

andy
the list's resident sarah bore and scrabble champion

um, had immense trouble reading tag's post about northy this morning -
too busy laughing...
==
andrew dean (koogydelbbog at yahoo.com)