Sinister: Good Morning List

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 9 13:17:11 GMT 1998

Hello people, absolutely knackered at work this morning, had a bit of a
rough weekend, how's everybody doing? Anyone bought any decent records
recently, I need some tips for the moment as I've almost run out of things
to buy.I've asked a few people that question recently and virtually all of
them don't really have many ideas. It's a pain in the arse - have people
stopped bringing good records out for the moment?
    What do we reckon then about this listy meet up thing, is May the
decision, there's no reason why we shouldn't have more than one, let's face
it, if it's good fun, we should have loads.

    London people, I'm a comin' down to London some time in the next month
or so, so I'd like to meet you all (again for most of you).

    Katrina, sorry, never got a chance to listen to SnowPatrol at the
weekend, as I said before I was horribly pissed all weekend, will have a
listen some time soon.

Cheers,
    Keith.

ps : I can't believe you don't like the Scatman Tag!