Sinister: Re: Red House Painters

Niclas Johannesson niclas.johannesson at xxx.com
Mon Feb 9 14:26:26 GMT 1998

Finally I have found an excuse for contributing! I just love RHP and last
summer I got a chance to see them at the Hultsfred Festival. It was just great,
but typically, (almost) nobody else really seemed to understand their
greatness. The same thing with B&S really, my best pop-loving friends cant
really understand how marvellous they are. Nevertheless, their minds are
probably not made for indulging in real grandeur.

Speaking of RHP, I believe their best efforts so far are the Down Colorful Hill
CD (especially Michael and Lord Kill the Pain) and Summer Dress from Ocean
Beach. Moreover, you mustnt forget the cover of Kiss%s Shock Me.

/New Jersey aint the whole world!