Sinister: No Northy, No Comment

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Mon Feb 9 16:55:01 GMT 1998

Glad to see that Northy walks it like he talks it. Not so glad to see him
disappear, albeit temporarily. Until he's handed in his coursework, eh? This
kind of dedication, coupled with his rabid right wing views, suggests to me
that we may be hearing a lot more about Northy in the future.....possibly in
the year 2037 general elections.

While we're on the subject, a funny little beggar man came to our door last
week, so I gave him my school dinner money to avoid feeling guilty, but I
felt guilty anyway, and what's more I had to go without my school dinner.

I am aware that this message is a bit lacking in content, but somebody
appears to be sending me something gigantic by e-mail, which is clogging up
my back passage something terrible. So that's why I'm indulging in Non B&S
content wittering.

I have finally bitten the bullet, thrown caution to the wind and started
work on Duke's tape. This gave me an idea for a fantastic competition.
Anyone who wants to enter has to send Duke a tape. You get so many points
for including a track that Duke hasn't actually got, and extra points if
Duke actually likes it. The point sytem will be pretty complicated, and
you're not allowed to include Hawkwind or Led Zep, 'cos that's cheating.
Duke then works out the scores on the doors, which are displayed in highly
animated form in his website on a feature called the Duke-o-Meter, or better
still, Duke Box Dury. The lowest scoring tapes are awarded a Nick Hornby
Bald Patch, while any high scorers are declared...hmmmm, now I'm
stuck......a Lawrence When He Was in Felt Bald Patch...oh well, just a
thought. As you can see it needs to undergo a little further development.

Lawrence had quite a full head of hair when he was in Felt. His rampant
baldness seems to have started at roughly the same time as Stuart Murdoch
started to receive court orders to stop stalking the poor chap around
London.

Bloody hell fire and heavens above! This huge message still hasn't arrived.
I think someone must be up to some monkey business.

Peter