No subject

Laurel Girvan lgirva13 at xxx.edu
Mon Feb 9 17:05:50 GMT 1998

first of all, i LOVE it that red house painters are being discussed here.
they may take a few listens to really appreciate but once you realize the
attraction they're indispensable. in fact, i think their cover of the
cars' "all mixed up" is one of my fave songs EVER.  (did anyone see alicia
silverston's shit movie excess baggage?  the only good moment of the whole
thing was when that song started up, i was in heaven and my friends
thought i was crazy since none of them shared my ecstacy.....)

second, i think the girl's club idea is tops! only i can't have big hair,
and i know swannie is similarly challenged...we're short cropped gals.
can we still be in?  :o) and we COULD call ourselves the cutieclub, given
the recent thread, only there's ALREADY a cutieclub on tweenet whose
online photo album activates my gag reflex, can't be helped.....

so we'll have to improvise, i'm sure we can come up with something

love to all,
laurel
xxx