Sinister: books

Anna_Chapman at xxx.com Anna_Chapman at xxx.com
Mon Feb 9 17:40:50 GMT 1998

By the way, on the book subject: ? I agree, Sophies world was brilliant.
Has anyone else read Acid House by Irvine Welsh. And moving swiftly from
books to films, just to bore you more, I saw Titanic on Saturday and have
just one thing to say. Wow!! That was some film. Well worth every singlke
good review I've read about it. every one should see it!!!

Signing off for now.

Anna.