Sinister: Honey bulletin

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon Feb 9 18:16:06 GMT 1998

OK - a veritable deluge of questions for the band.  Well.. erm 2, and
one of dubious intent (thank you Peter).  Actually dubious intent is
good.  If no-one has any more questions I will seal them in a bottle
and throw them off the Forth Bridge.  How about "do you have any
plans for the forthcoming LP or singles covers?" (ha) and "who did
that little boy on Paul's WWW site grow up to be, I bet he is dead
sexy?".  Susannah surely you want to ask something rude?  Never
missed an opportunity before.

What else?  Don't send unsubscribes to the list.  Am I repeating
myself?  Don't send unsubscribes to the list.

PLEASE can I ask you all to occasionally look at my WWW site for list
information as it's got all the details about using the list.  It's
at, of course:

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister

It's also fun to do a search on something nonsense, and find, or
course, that someone's mentioned it.  I just did "baked beans" and it
found TWO matches so that's how intensely literary we all are (well,
Susannah and Tall Stuart).

Oh and all say hello to my chum John who is a Geordie list-joiner
today and probably a leaver tomorrow, like Hugh In-The-Bogs Owen
was.

--
Honey