Sinister: but oh sebastian went too far again crashed his car in the rain

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 9 18:27:28 GMT 1998

(one of whom is at
school and listens to Expectations in the corner of the classroom during
lunchbreaks in a "this is the story of my life" kinda way, which is
surely the
way B&S should be appreciated).

Ahem, when it is slightly autobiographical in this little white ducks
case i don't think it is the best way to love a group when it makes you
cry and feel bitter inside, even though the song is very sweet don't
you? expectations is pretty true, i can So relate to that. But I don't
wish i could. So i am different. People always say they take pride in
being *different*, but I'm wiling to bet that if they had a garuntee of
happiness but they had to be the same as others, the most would take it.
Expectations makes me feel really sad 'cos that IS what happens, well to
me anyway.

Ahit, if every song you had to listen to was autobiographical, then i'd
be in a right state wouldn't i? especially 4st7 on The Holy Bible - heck
that would be *me* fucked then. I'd have to start writing songs bout
horses and change my name and evrything...

Ooh now I'm rambling, except I think my original point was to say that
it *isn't* great to be bullied at school/whatever and that that surely
isn't the best way to love a song...but empathy is a beautiful thing
after being alone so much.

I'm confused today, can you tell?
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
SarahBelle Star Sinisterine.

"Sounds off the wall I know, but consider this. If you take the complete
 musical output of a generation, the whole damn lot, then don't you have
something? A kind of soul perhaps. The soul of a generation. I mean, it's
in there in the music. We all know it's in the music, somewhere, right.
Anybody who's ever really listened knows it's there. Somewhere."