Sinister: woah hoo woah hoo woah

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 10 00:36:58 GMT 1998

> So here I am, a sad lonely figure, waiting for the day my
> >dream woman walks into my life, currently pinning my hopes on a blind date
> >next Tuesday (probably in vain, my last blind date never even showed
> >up...)
>
> I hope you have fun on your blind date! I've never been on one...

OK, I've just got my blind date's form, and anyone who's met me will know
that I may have problems tommorrow night with a 5 ft 4 inches rugby
player...

> >And big huggy-wuggies and slobbery kisses from all in Britain,
> >honey-pumpkin...
> >
> much appreciated from all those luvely pookie bears!

Anything for you, fluffy-bumpkin...

> this guy at my school,he's very odd...everything ahs to be kinky for
> him you know? ok..I'm just this silly little person..but somehow..he got in
> his head..as soon as i step through the dor and at home,bam! i am Dark
> Mistress and some odd kinky queen..

You've just made Tag's day...

The Tall Git
(still trying to figure out when I mentioned baked beans in a posting...)