Sinister: B & S dreams?

Chris Borne chrisp1 at xxx.net
Tue Feb 10 03:49:36 GMT 1998

Don't know if this really counts, or not but...

I saw this amazing young lady at a Pub in Vail, Sunday.
I was dumbstruck, always one to trip over my tongue in these situations.
She was so cute, and had the cutest little teddy bear patch on her brown
baggies, I stared rudely.  I finally talked to her for a few moments, and
feel compelled to make her a tape of, you guessed it, B & S.   Something
about that little bear patch, I think, that connected her to the band.
Dream:
confused images, smoky bar, much older/dingier, lived in, unlike the pub in
Vail.  B & S playing on the jukebox ( A first for Colorado!).  I kinda
think that the place wasn't here, not in the States, but I'm unsure where.
Maybe Germany, or Austria.  About there I lose the memory, not much of a
dream, it just goes to images, not overtly sexual, I suppose, but I woke to
the screaching alarm this AM with that dreamy crush feeling that I love.
I floated through my day today.   I love anonymous romance.   It's so
innocent.
I'll keep you posted as to the response to my present of a tape.   I felt
compelled to make it, just finished the Sinister side, and plan to try to
deliver it this weekend.
Hopeless dreaming romantic
Chris