Sinister: colourful clouds for acoustics

uclykan at xxx.uk uclykan at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 10 11:07:22 GMT 1998

>Keith wrote:
>Anyone bought any decent records
>recently, I need some tips for the moment as I've almost run out of things
>to buy.I've asked a few people that question recently and virtually all of
>them don't really have many ideas. It's a pain in the arse - have people
>stopped bringing good records out for the moment?

My Melodies:
Leila (plaid 'vibes')(anything on rephlex really)(NOT Laila France. How
inventive, Chris Britain anyone. Dana International beats them all)
Jack-cinematic (because it's been a while since the other Stuart's voix
extraordinaire)
A.M.P.-sceneseason
I suppose you know this: on a split 7" with roy montgomery the azusa plane
call a track 'she was into S&M...admit to no one'. But of course he calls
another one 'Calvin Johnson has saved rock for an entire generation'.

>Jon wrote:
>Just out of interest, does *anyone* else who really likes B&S like Oasis.

Boring boring boring I've simply had enough of ugly boys in their overcoats
pretending that they're tough (I hate Oasis-TEEN ANTHEMS)

							    Kelly