Sinister: How I learnt to love Julio Iglesias in Transylvania

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 10 11:34:48 GMT 1998

"Independent as fuck" r hip hop trion Company Flows slogan men den
borde anvndas av Belle and Sebastian, Glasgows skyggaste
sjumannaorkester.  De stller aldrig upp p bild och bannlyser A&R mn
frn sina konserter.  "If you're feeling sinister" fylls av bls,
strker, vnliga melodier och underfundiga texter.  Ljudet av det
Skottland ekar fortfarande.

Independent as FUCK say the hip hop loving flow experts about bored people
"Belle and Sebastian". Glasgow skyscrapers - watch out. An A+R man said to
me at their concert. "If you're feeling sinister" feels your balls! Vaguely,
their melodies have the texture of underwear. Luddites from Scotland are
fantastic.

Well Tag, you asked me if I understood it...

Cheers,
    Keith.