Sinister: The Monday Poem

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Feb 10 11:07:09 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
De: poetry place2 <poetryplace2 at easynet.co.uk>
Para: sinister at majordomo.net <sinister at majordomo.net>
Fecha: lunes 9 de febrero de 1998 16:27
Asunto: Sinister: The Monday Poem

>With the shock departure of Northy from the list, I think we are all in
>need of spiritual succour. So in honour of the dearly departed I've decided
>to inaugurate the "Sinister Poem of the Week".

SeƱor Pantaloons,

I think this is an excellent idea. Of course it doesn't even begin to make
up for the tragic loss of Northy, but it is nevertheless a brave attempt to
help us all cope with the sadness.
Just one special request: Instaed of being "The Monday Poem", can it be "The
Monday Poem About Telly"? Otherwise my brain will explode.
One other thing: As far as I am aware, no one has repoted back about
Trousers' Big Night Out. How did the Poetry Society regulars react to an
indie-schmindie invasion?

Peter