Sinister: How to Endure Mundane Tasks.

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Tue Feb 10 15:17:37 GMT 1998

> This effect also takes hold of me when I'm at work, I can just think of
>  a Belle & Sebastian song in my mind and just drift
>  away.....................
>
>  Until next time,
>  		Huw

Ah, this is how I get through days at work -- Tigermilk and sometimes Red
House Painters.  And the world of advertising falls away and I am looking out
my window and daydreaming,  thinking, what?  Today will be someplace in France
under willow trees I think....  Of course, then one is left with all that work
still to do... but a vacation in the middle of the day is not a bad thing.

On other threads:  ALWAYS carry extra money in your pocket to give to those
who need it when they ask.  Fucking Smashing Pumpkins:  saw them last year and
had to listen to Billy (I'm-so-important) Corgan go on a 20 minute tirade
about how two homeless people asked him for money and how dare they when he
works so hard and has such a sad and lonely life for having given so much of
himself to music and fame. Poor poor Billy.  He ended by exhorting the
audience to go downtown, find the two homeless people and "kick their fucking
asses."  eeek.  I nearly jumped on stage and kicked his.  Ass.  Arse.  Smug
bastard.  Sorry, but I just get so incensed!
Don't know why I went to see them anyway -- ah, yes -- to protect my 64 year
old mother who was down in front...