Sinister: gettin' jiggy with it

ByTheSea6 at xxx.com ByTheSea6 at xxx.com
Tue Feb 10 16:09:35 GMT 1998

In a message dated 98-02-10 09:07:36 EST, ics6jdc at EAST-01.NOVELL.LEEDS.AC.UK
writes:

<< Keith referred to:

 > "Independent as fuck" r hip hop trion Company Flows slogan men den
 > borde anvndas av Belle and Sebastian

This thread has gotten really confusing all of a sudden.  All i can add is
that the Company Flow record is called FunCrusherPlus on Rawkus Records.  It's
nyc underground hip-hop and it's quite odd but really cool to see it mentioned
in the same paragraph as B&S.

 >>Re: Hal Hartley.
 If memory serves, didn't Stuart M drop off a tape at his offices when
 they visited New York? That was in 'Little Ink Movies' I think. >>

This is true.  Three song demo went to Hal's office. Tracks later appeared on
Dog On Wheels (4th Song was the only one not on the demo).  Someone should run
down there and go through Hal's closets.