Sinister: Carver, Wolff and Ink Polaroids

Suckmaster Burstingfoam rod at xxx.com
Tue Feb 10 16:18:08 GMT 1998

On Sat, 7 Feb 1998, Jonathan Wren wrote:

> Speaking of waiting, I ordered LLPJ and DOW singles at Virgin over 4 weeks ago and I'm
> still waiting for DOW! Still, the glories of You Made Me Forget My Dreams and Photo
> Jenny kind of make up for it.

Don't say that!  I've just discovered that my DOW CD is scratched, so I'm
going to have to buy a new one.  I was even going to fork out the four
f***ing pounds fifty that Virgin whoring mother-loving Megastores were
asking for it last time I looked.

Don't say that they won't even have a copy!

Rod. (mildly-distressed)

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |