Sinister: books

Farty the Warthog rod at xxx.com
Tue Feb 10 16:29:07 GMT 1998

On Mon, 9 Feb 1998 Anna_Chapman at idg.com wrote:

> By the way, on the book subject: ? I agree, Sophies world was brilliant.
> Has anyone else read Acid House by Irvine Welsh.

Yep.  Bit hit or miss, but there were some excellent stories in there.  I
quite liked the four short stories about love (especially A Sexual
History) and the Granton Star Cause, but "A Smart Cunt" was a bit on the
dull side.  (IMO)

> And moving swiftly from
> books to films, just to bore you more, I saw Titanic on Saturday and have
> just one thing to say. Wow!! That was some film. Well worth every singlke
> good review I've read about it. every one should see it!!!

And I don't want to appear like a "lad", but Kate Winslet has got
incredible breasts -- even the girls in our group agreed on that one.

I don't want to give away the ending, but...  fur unf gur arpxynpr nyy
nybat!   {SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!}

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |